Friday, June 13, 2008

Visulite Theater - Charlotte, NC

Good show, good room, great percentage of folks buying CDs. The stage was amazing.

Before the show, we had some absolutely killer BBQ. I don't care what anyone says, Carolina BBQ is the tops. How could anyone truly favor ketchup-based BBQ over vinegar based? People are crazy.

Also, on the way to the venue, we went to an awesome coffee shop called the Smelly Cat. It was totally chill. Great coffee and the owner was a sweetheart. Additionally, out on the porch they had these little glass pieces strung up which I though was cool:

Yesterday Theresa had a YouTube featured video that got something like 250,000 views very quickly. Hopefully that will translate to lots of people out to future shows but we'll see.

I took a bunch of pictures though they may remain in my camera until August as I think my computer is kaput for the time being. My RAM is corrupt and I don't feel like spending nearly $200 on some SODIMM right now, especially if I apparently won't be able to really use it much overseas since the Swedes are all about some PCs.

Tomorrow's drive will be 7 1/2 ungodly hours. Far too long for a donations show. We should've had a paying show in VA or elsewhere in NC somewhere instead.

Anyway, here's a few pictures I took of the show I thought turned out well.











[I was able to edit this post on someone's computer, so here are pictures. I will be able to post some pictures when I can use others' computers but not my own...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! love reading the blog..keep it up.

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog.
He was totally right. This post actually made my day.

You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Look into my blog post - commerical directories