Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Almost ready to go!

So it's June 4th and it's coming down to the wire. I've officially begun "road-mode" which means I'm stressed, on edge, hurried, impatient, and unable to sit still for very long. Theresa and I had a great rehearsal last night which will go a long way for the first show in Natchez. By the way, for those of you loyal readers that will be in the area for any of the upcoming shows, I fully expect to see you at them!

Before I leave I'm spending as much time as I can with friends and loved ones which means dinners, drinks, shows, and general relaxation (or as much as I can as we approach my departure). Tomorrow night will be my last night in town for nearly two months and I will spend it at Tipitina's to see John Michael's show (he's the opener). So please come see that folks!

Keep posted for more and more blogs!

No comments: