Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stress! Time to go!

So it's officially the night before and I'm stressed. My emotions run wild from thinking ahead to the upcoming drives to shows to having to advance all the upcoming shows and generally making sure I'm doing everything right. Kat and I just had our last dinner together at Cafe Atchafalaya (which was good by the way) and it's becoming quite obvious to us collectively that we have but a short time together before I head out tomorrow morning.
I will of course be updating all with blogs about the various shows and how I'm feeling and where I am so please everyone feel free to leave comments. They let me know how many folks are actually reading these and reassure me that I'm not writing for myself. Below are a couple of pictures that are cheaply displaying my array of emotions while procrastinating packing. I hate packing. Kat is actually trying to pack for me while I'm typing. Fitting two months of your life into a carry-on is not fun. Until next time, let's boogie.

No comments: