Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tour Stops

Hey all,

Just finished the second show. This one certainly ran much more smoothly though I may not have been as happy with the mix. Tomorrow I will be in charge of the mix the whole way through and I've got ideas boys and girls. Ideas. Warren Haynes (who is in charge of approving the mix) will not believe his ears come Monday. Anyway, it's 2am and we're just wrapping up before driving 6 or 7 hours to Buffalo, NY.

I figured someone would be interested in knowing where I'm going on this thing. Here's the stops:

Camden, NJ (Philly)
Bushkill, PA (middle of nowhere)
Darien Center, NY (Buffalo)
Wantagh, NY (Long Island)
Holmdel, NJ (more Garden State)
Clarkston, MI (between Flint and Detroit)
Petoskey, MI (upper "mitten")
Milwaukee, WI
St. Paul, MN
Chicago, IL
Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha)

No comments: