Monday, August 25, 2008

Hershey Park

Well, I've done it. In one day I knocked out both Hershey Park and my first rollercoaster. I must say, rollercoasters are good times. Wooden ones are absolutely frightening though.

Scuba Steve and I spent a few hours there taking in the sites and riding as many rides as possible. My only regret is not seeing any Hershey Kiss shaped lampposts. Someone definitely lied to me about that one.

We have a show at the park tomorrow so I just might have time to venture off to check out some more rides. We'll see.

In other news, my good friend Shannon drove up to the show last night and brought me medicine so I'm feeling better already.

Three shows left and this time I'm keeping notes on the best versions of the best songs for an actual greatest hits compilation for those of you that requested it last year. They still haven't quite nailed "Dreams" yet but there's still time. They did play "Dazed and Confused" for a bit last night which went over very well so that will most likely make the cut as well as a smoking version of "Gilded Splinters."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooden rollercoasters! Wow! How tall were they? and how old?