Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bethel, NY

The first show is complete. I was pleasantly surprised to see that 95% of the crew returned so finding friends was easy. After the extremely hectic initial set up, I relaxed and tried calling American Airlines to find my bag.

The obese sounding woman was quite unhelpful. She went as far as to say that my bag was not currently in the system. O'hare? Maybe. Newark? Maybe. Laguardia? Perhaps. I hung up in disgust.

The show went very well. Hopefully the cd sounds good though I'm not sure. I found my spot on the crew bus (a huge step up from last year by the way) after helping the audio crew break down and load out. The bus is cozy full of quiet, peaceful individuals though no real friends on this one.

Either way, I'm happy to be here. I called the baggage hotline back and they located my bag. Thank God. I will have clean clothes, socks, and full toiletries tomorrow. On to show two tomorrow. Keep posted.

No comments: