Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heading home

Well, it's all over. I'm sitting in the Newark airport thinking back over not just the second leg of the Allmans (which, by the way, culminated with a show with the Grateful Dead last night), but all the touring I've done this year. I'm pretty sure I can say this is the last major tour I go on this year and that should make my girlfriend happy.

That's not say I won't be doing some more travelling. This weekend I'm going to Memphis with MyNameIsJohnMichael and then out to LA for a showcase the first week of November. No matter how often I leave or how long I'm gone, I've always got my sights set on New Orleans. So, while I had a lot of fun, I'm excited to get home.

I did make some good friends on the road this year and hope I'll see them again when various bands roll through New Orleans if not next year's ABB tour.

No comments: