Saturday, November 1, 2008

New tour

I am officially on tour again though only a short one. I am currently sitting on a plane on my way to Los Angeles with MyNameIsJohnMichael for some important showcases in front of important industry peeps. It's going to be a solid 5 days of fun in the sun hanging out in Hollywood and I'm pumped about landing.

This trip I'm acting as FOH and tour manager which means that when the boys are away I get to keep them in line, on time, and sober (when they need to be). I am responsible for the 6 band members, a Mr. Ben Lorio, and a Mr. Mark Heck. Band manager Erin Frankenheimer is with us as well but this is her hometown so she ain't having me feeling responsible for her.

Anyway, we're playing at the Mint on Sunday and The Good Hurt Wednesday so if you're in the area, come see us.

No comments: