Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MNIJM Acoustic Show at Cups

Way back in August, the boys of MyNameIsJohnMichael came up to my hometown of Jackson Miss for a little hurricane evacuation. While there, they played two shows, one of which I recorded. The following songs are from a little acoustic show at local coffee house Cups just off Lakeland at Old Canton. Those in the Fondren area should know it well. I figured I'd post these duders up for posterity's sake. You never know when they'll play another set like this (where I'll also have a recording rig that is...). My favorites, by the way, are 6 O'Clock because they don't tend to play it anymore and Nothing But Memories because they played it so slowly and differently than normal.


Anyway, enjoy people.

6 O'Clock


Character Piece


Every Night of the Year


Her, I Think


Nothing But Memories


Why Does The Whirlwind Weep?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your right 6 o clock sounds pretty damn awesome