Thursday, March 5, 2009

Allman Brothers Tour

So it has come early this year. News of the Allman Brothers tour has hit my inbox and I have dates for the whole year, beginning with their return to the Beacon Theater in New York (which I'm obviously not doing as it starts Monday). While I'm not at liberty to give out cities and dates, I will say that I'll go further and hit different corners of the country than ever before with ABB. I think it's safe to say that I'll hit all four corners of the country this summer/fall.

Either way, it's their 40th anniversary tour so it's going to be huge. I'm really excited about who we're touring with for part of the year and a lot less than excited about who we're touring with further down the line. I may miss some holidays, I may miss some summer heat, but I may get some early snow. It's too early to tell (or at least to tell the general public). Stay tuned and I'll fill you in on dates as they approach (or as I'm allowed to release them)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog format.