Thursday, May 29, 2008

Studio

So in the past few months I've been putting together a studio. I've mainly been using it on the My Name Is John Michael stuff. So far I've accumulated what seems to be a pretty nice set up. That said, I'm always looking for other projects in the New Orleans area, whether that's just vocals, mixing, or mastering.

For those of you that might be interested in knowing the gear I have, check the following list:
Digidesign 003 Rack
DriveRack PX (for RTA with my monitors)
Event TR6 monitors
Neumann U473SP mastering compressors (pair)
Neumann PEa parametric EQs (pair)
dbx 162SL
dbx 163x
Neumann M 149 Tube
Audix SCX25a

and on the way:

Aurora Audio GTQ-2
Focusrite Octopre LE
AKG D112

So, as I've said, if anyone is interested, please contact me about recording/mixing/mastering at drinks11@gmail.com

No comments: