Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Tours!

Hey people,

Sorry it's been so incredibly long since I've last posted. I just got out of the habit I suppose. Here's what's been going on:

Since January 1st, I have been a part of the mynameisjohnmichael.com project. It is a local New Orleanian (John Michael Rouchell) writing, recording, mixing, and releasing one song a week for the entire year. We've recently passed song #20 and still going strong. Make sure to visit the site and catch up on the songs. There's definitely good stuff in there.

Second, I'm going on more tours this summer. During the months of June and July, I'll be with local artist Theresa Andersson in New York, England, Sweden, Holland, Norway, and maybe Finland. When I arrive back in New Orleans, I'll be home for a short week then it's off to tour with the Allman Brothers again until possibly middle of October. Needless to say, I'm going to be very busy.

I will keep everyone updated on the tours via this blog as much as I can so stay tuned.

No comments: